DAY CLEANER - MYSTIC CRUISES (BRAZIL)
--ISM AGENCY BRASIL--
offers you an exciting journey in the cruise industry.
Get on board for an
Get on board for an exciting career.
Every voyage with Mystic Cruises is filled with opportunities for personal and professional growth. All it takes is passion and commitment to deliver exceptional service to 200 passengers.
At Mystic Cruises you can sail on the job opportunity of your lifetime aboard our extraordinary vessel.
German level required: Basic
- To clean all Guest public areas including gym, corridors, staircases, elevators, windows, public restrooms and offices, according to schedule following the detail of USPH standards.
- Responsible to keep all crew/guest public areas clean and vacuumed as well as all staircases, hallways, elevators.
- Responsible for the collection and delivery of guest luggage to/from respective decks.
- To sweep, mop, dust, clean and scrub all Guest areas on a daily basis.
- To provide assistance to the Stewardesses during turn around day by stripping bed and pillows, removing linen, towels, chinaware, glassware, and garbage from the cabins.
- To assist with loading of luggage as directed by the Housekeeping Manager.
- Ensure that all cleaning equipment is properly and securely stored away when not on duty and to keep assigned area clean and tidy at all times.
- To keep lockers organized, clean and tidy at all times and in accordance to safety rules and regulations.
- To report work orders to the Housekeeping Manager when deficiencies are noted or when maintenance is required and to follow up on the work orders in a timely manner.
- To complete a Work Registration Form correctly every week and to submit it to the Housekeeping Manager in a timely manner.
- To adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures, Manuals and Directives.
- Other responsibilities, as assigned, but not limited to the above.
- Previous Utility experience beneficial.
- Very good spoken English.
- Basic German skills and any other additional foreign language are a plus.
- Good communication skills.
- Good organizational skills and must show attention to detail.
- Must undergo onboard USPH training.
- Must have initiative and the ability to work independently.
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure.
- Must have an outgoing, charming and friendly personality.