LAUNDRYMAN - MYSTIC CRUISES (DOMINICAN REPUBLIC)
--ISM AGENCY REPUBLICA DOMINICANA--
offers you an exciting journey in the cruise industry.
Get on board for an
Get on board for an exciting career.
Every voyage with Mystic Cruises is filled with opportunities for personal and professional growth. All it takes is passion and commitment to deliver exceptional service to 200 passengers.
At Mystic Cruises you can sail on the job opportunity of your lifetime aboard our extraordinary vessel.
German level required: N/A
- To assist in the Wash and Dry Cleaning process of all Guest and Crew uniforms, linen and towels as all table cloths and serviettes.
- To press and fold Guest & Crew linen and towels.
- Participate in the laundry team and maintaining daily operation, including washing, ironing of bed lines, towels, tablecloths, napkins, uniforms, and guest clothing.
- To clean the laundry and equipment thoroughly on a daily basis and to do wash downs during regular scheduled intervals.
- To ensure that all cleaning equipment is properly and securely stored away when not on duty and to keep assigned area clean and tidy at all times
- To use the correct cleaning materials and correct methods as indicated in the instruction booklets and to keep the Laundry equipment in good working order.
- To store all cleaning equipment properly when not on duty and to keep assigned area clean and tidy at all times.
- Provides assistance to stateroom stewardess during turn around day by stripping beds and pillows and vacuuming the rooms and corridors.
- To report work orders to the Laundry Master when deficiencies are noted or when maintenance is required and to follow up on the work orders in a timely manner.
- To complete a Work Registration Form correctly every week and to submit it to the Laundry Master in a timely manner.
- Assisting with loading of luggage or provisioning as directed by supervisor.
- To adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures, Manuals and Directives.
- Other responsibilities, as assigned, but not limited to the above.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in hotel or a minimum experience of two (1) years on board a cruise ship in a similar position.
- Previous background within laundry and dry cleaning operation preferred.
- Good spoken English required.
- Good communication skills.
- Must have very good organizational skills and show attention to detail.
- Very good organizational skills are necessary along with the ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure.
- Needs to have an outgoing personality and has to possess a positive attitude, maintaining a friendly and approachable demeanour towards Crew and Officers at all times.APPLY LAUNDRYMAN