NIGHT ATTENDANT- MYSTIC CRUISES (NICARAGUA))
--ISM AGENCY NICARAGUA--
offers you an exciting journey in the cruise industry.
Get on board for an
Get on board for an exciting career.
Every voyage with Mystic Cruises is filled with opportunities for personal and professional growth. All it takes is passion and commitment to deliver exceptional service to 200 passengers.
At Mystic Cruises you can sail on the job opportunity of your lifetime aboard our extraordinary vessel.
German level required: BASIC
- To take care of Guest needs and to provide Room Service for Guests during the night.
- Responsible for all requests and assistance needed by the guest at night as received by the reception.
- Provide assistance to stateroom stewards during turn around day by stripping bed and pillows, removing linen, towels, chinaware, glassware, and garbage from the rooms.
- Supervision of Night Cleaner during night shifts.
- To keep all public areas clean and tidy during night shift and do deep cleaning as instructed by Housekeeping Manager.
- To keep assigned pantries well stocked, clean and tidy according to schedule and instruction from the Housekeeping Manager, following the detail of USPH standards.
- To provide assistance in Staterooms and sections on embarkation day to ensure that rooms are ready for embarkation on time.
- To report work orders to the Housekeeping Manager when deficiencies are noted or when maintenance is required and to follow up on the work orders in a timely manner.
- To complete a Work Registration Form correctly every week and to submit it to the Housekeeping Manager in a timely manner.
- To adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures, Manuals and Directives.
- Other responsibilities, as assigned, but not limited to the above.
- College degree required, preferably a Hotel and Restaurant Management graduate or other related course(s).
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a hotel or onboard a cruise ship in similar position.
- Previous Housekeeping and Restaurant experience beneficial.
- Very good spoken English.
- Advanced German skills required for this position; any additional foreign language skills are a plus.
- Good communication skills.
- Good organizational skills and must show attention to detail.
- Must undergo onboard USPH training. Knowledge in this area is a plus.
- Must have initiative and the ability to work independently.
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure.
- Must be service minded with an outgoing, charming and friendly personality.APPLY NICHT ATTENDANT