STEWARDESS - MYSTIC CRUISES
offers you an exciting journey in the cruise industry.
Get on board for an
Get on board for an exciting career.
Every voyage with Mystic Cruises is filled with opportunities for personal and professional growth. All it takes is passion and commitment to deliver exceptional service to 200 passengers.
At Mystic Cruises you can sail on the job opportunity of your lifetime aboard our extraordinary vessel.
German level required: BASIC
- To clean between 12-16 cabins depending on section and Deck.
- To clean assigned Guest cabins, sections and pantries according to schedule and instruction from the Housekeeping Manager, following the detail of USPH standards.
- To log the Guests Personal Laundry, send it down to the Laundry for washing, dry cleaning or pressing, and deliver it back to Guests in a timely manner.
- To have knowledge of sanitation procedures, the colour codes for cleaning and to know the correct chemicals for each purpose.
- To provide Guests with turndown service every evening and to replenish drinks, amenities and towels on a daily basis or as necessary.
- To communicate with passengers about their demands and orders according to their request.
- To do all deliveries (laundry, gifts, mail etc.) to Guest cabins.
- To greet the guest by the gangway.
- To escort Guests to their cabins on embarkation day.
- To report work orders to the Housekeeping Office when deficiencies are noted or when maintenance is required and to follow up on the work orders in a timely manner.
- To complete a Work Registration Form correctly every week and to submit it to the Housekeeping Manager in a timely manner.
- To adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures, Manuals and Directives.
- Assist with loading of luggage as directed by Housekeeping Manager.
- Other responsibilities, as assigned, but not limited to the above.
- College Degree/Diploma beneficial.
- Experience of one (1) year in a or onboard a cruise ship in similar position required.
- Previous Housekeeping experience beneficial.
- Very good spoken English.
- Basic German skills required, any additional foreign language skills are a plus.
- Good communication skills.
- Must have very good organizational skills and show attention to detail.
- Must undergo onboard USPH training. Previous Knowledge in this area is a plus.
- Must have initiative and the ability to work independently.
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure.