BAR WAITER/ WINE WAITER - MYSTIC CRUISES (NICARAGUA)
--ISM AGENCY NICARAGUA--
offers you an exciting journey in the cruise industry.
Get on board for an
Get on board for an exciting career.
Every voyage with Mystic Cruises is filled with opportunities for personal and professional growth. All it takes is passion and commitment to deliver exceptional service to 200 passengers.
At Mystic Cruises you can sail on the job opportunity of your lifetime aboard our extraordinary vessel.
BAR WAITER/ WINE WAITER
German level required: ADVANCED
- To greet Guests in a professional manner and to provide them with prompt, courteous and friendly service.
- To prepare cocktail garnishes for service and to prepare tables for guests.
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and to follow the detail of USPH and HACCP standards at all times.
- To follow and execute the Shipboard Sanitation Program and to complete and update all Sanitation Log sheets.
- Do additional duties in other departments (Loading, storing, luggage etc.,) as necessary.
- To ensure that equipment is properly and securely stored away when not on duty and to keep assigned area clean and tidy at all times.
- To keep lockers organized, clean and tidy at all times in accordance to safety rules and regulations.
- To report work orders to their Supervisors when deficiencies are noted or when maintenance is required and to follow up on the work orders in a timely manner.
- To complete a Work Registration Form correctly every week and to submit it to Chief Bartender in a timely manner.
- To adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures, Manuals and Directives.
- Other responsibilities, as assigned by the supervisors, but not limited to the above.
- To follow instructions given by Bartenders, Chief Bartender, Maitre D and Hotel Manager.
- High school Diploma or other relevant apprenticeship in the food service industry required.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a luxury hotel or one (1) year onboard a cruise ship in similar position.
- Very good spoken English.
- Advanced German skills, any additional foreign language would be a plus.
- Good communication skills.
- Good product and beverage knowledge.
- Must have very good organizational skills and show attention to detail.
- Must undergo on-board USPH and HACCP training. Previous knowledge in this area is a plus.
- Must have initiative and the ability to work independently.
- Must be able to perform well under pressure.
- Must be service minded with an outgoing, charming and friendly personality.