WORK ON BOARD IN ROYAL CARIBEAN CRUISES
- Always list employers in descending order (starting with your current employer)
- Clearly state the name of each employer, and the nature of the business
- If applicable, indicate the rating of the hotel or restaurant (stars, diamonds, rosettes)
- Indicate the size of the organization
- When indicating period of employment, always use this format: mm/yy - mm/yy
- Note at least three achievements you accomplished within each role
- Include the reason(s) for separation from each employer
- If there are any breaks in periods of employment, explain why
- Include relevant figures - like gross sales, cost avoided, size of team
We'll look forward to learning more about you!
DEPARTMENT: Marine / Medical
NUMBER OF STRIPES: 2.0
· Current and in good standing Register Nurse licensing.
· Minimum of three (3) years post-graduate clinical training is required in the fields of Emergency Room, Intensive Care Unit, Cardiac Critical Care Unit, Surgery, Anesthesia or Trauma Unit.
· Intermediate to Advanced verbal and written level of English is required.
· Minimum of one year practical work experience in Advanced Cardiac Life Support is required.
· Minimum of one year experience working in the Emergency Department, Intensive Care or Coronary Care Unit is required.
Minimum of one year experience performing Basic Life support until the physician arrives is required.
· Must provide a chronology of all medical activities since graduation from nursing school.
• Valid nursing license from country or State/Province of origin is required.
Reports to: Photo Manager
Position stripes: 1
▪ Ability to conduct training sessions at all levels including one on ones and large groups
The Quantum class of ships is a new leap forward in vessel design with groundbreaking innovations like RipCord by iFly, the first skydiving experience at sea. And the North Star, a jewel-shaped, glass capsule with a spectacular ocean view. Plus, we're introducing transformational venues like the Seaplex and Two70° that morph from day to night. All these new onboard features are designed to elicit just one reaction from you: WOW.
Onboard Royal Caribbean International, innovation and imagination rule supreme – and never has it been truer than on our groundbreaking Oasis® class ships. Each features seven incredible neighborhoods, packed with first-at-sea experiences: the oceanside AquaTheater, Starbucks®, Broadway hit musicals Cats and Mamma Mia!, 3D movie theater, zip line, designer shopping at Coach® stores, and much more. There's something for everyone to discover on the most awe-inspiring ships the world has ever seen.
Meet our Freedom class -- ships that ensure you'll never run out of things to do. Hang ten on the FlowRider®, or ice skate, rock climb, and mini golf. Make a splash in the H2O Zone water park with water guns and interactive geysers. Or simply relax in whirlpools extending 12 feet beyond the sides of the ship. Plus, check out new features on Freedom of the Seas® and Liberty of the Seas® -- including the DreamWorks Experience, outdoor movie screen, 3D movie theater, and more.
Our Voyager class of ships introduced a packed lineup of signature innovations that guests love. Climb the rock wall 200 feet above the ocean. Ice skate on the first-ever rink at sea. Or immerse yourself in the sights and sounds of the Main-Street-style Royal Promenade, perfect for people watching, designer shopping, and a cold pint at the British-style pub. You'll never be at a loss for a new onboard experience.
We built the Radiance class to let the sights of the sea be the star. Every ship has soaring, sunlit spaces, glass elevators facing the ocean, and more balconies than you'd ever imagine -- plus a Solarium pool surrounded by lush tropical foliage. Try your hand at mini golf, rock climbing, or a round of pool on the first self-leveling pools tables at sea. And on the newly renovated Radiance of the Seas® and Serenade of the Seas®, enjoy new dining and drink venues, an outdoor movie screen, nursery and more new features.
From Alaska to Hawaii, Mexico to Asia, our worldly Vision-class ships can take your curiosity just about anywhere. Spend an afternoon by the pool at the adults-only Solarium, complete with retractable roof. Or find your next great adventure at the bungee trampoline, rock-climbing wall, and mini golf course. When the sun goes down, enjoy fine dining and a Broadway-style show. Plus, enjoy brand new features such as an outdoor movie screen and nursery on Splendour of the Seas®, Rhapsody of the Seas®, Grandeur of the Seas® and Enchantment of the Seas®.
Sovereign and Empress Class
Meet the newly reimagined Majesty and Empress of the Seas, on tropical getaways to the Caribbean and Bahamas departing from Florida ports. Poolside sun-soakers and weekend highrollers will love every minute with high stake thrills at our newly revamped Casino Royale, latin flavor at our Boleros Lounge, and decadent Sunday Brunch with complimentary Mimosas or Bloody Mary's on Empress of the Seas—it's a quick getaway to a million amazing moments.